Firstly massive thanks to markrmilan.wordpress.com for appreciating my post and blog.
Here are the requirements for accepting the award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to that blog.
2) Attach the award icon to your site.
3) Answer some specific questions. Unlike many awards which just ask for some random things about you, this asks specific questions as follows:
- Your favorite color? – Green, it has life.
- Your favorite animal? – Horse- grace, power and childhood fun!
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? – Vimto
- Facebook or Twitter? – Facebook it is the answer to international friendship
- Your favorite pattern? – Paisley- the variations are amazing.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving, especially randomly for no particular reason.
- Your favorite number? – 22, my birth date and I like its symmetry.
- Your favorite day of the week? – Thursday. See my post about why.
- Your favorite flower? – Peonies and Iris, sorry I can’t choose.
- What is your passion? – Family life- mine and other people’s.
- And finally, offer “pay it forward” nominations, advising those bloggers that they have been nominated and how to accept. I’ve listed my nominees for the award below. This is the best reason to accept blogging awards — to spread the word about other blogs we enjoy!
My nominations are:
Thought provoking and informative.
VSO- doing social work differently
Brave and ambitious
Handy tips and information
Insightful and my kind of reflective